"If it weren't for the last minute, I wouldn't get anything done"
This semester is starting to feel like it is gladly kicking my butt. And I have fallen into the rut of only doing anything that is due the following morning, or a few hours later. Despite the completely random schedule of this semester and the constant feeling that there is something I could and should be doing at any given moment, I have become content with the fast pace.
However, I feel like if I continue to live my life in such a fast pace, I will miss all the important moments. There are things I am looking forward to in the future, but I don't want to wish away today, because everyday is a gift from God, so I am trying to embrace each and every day with a positive attitude and a grateful heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment