
Tonight we watched "Letters to God" and I was warned I would probably cry. For most of the movie I felt like it was sad and moving, pretty good...but I wasn't feeling that it would affect me like that (which is rare for me to feel like that- anyone that knows me knows I love a good cry).
I thought I was in the home-stretch, then lo and behold... I had a sob fest that lasted the final 10 minutes of the movie and for 10 minutes after.
Definitely worth watching.
My synopsis- Nicholas Sparks meets Jesus meets My Sister's Keeper.
It's a gooden!
I thought I was in the home-stretch, then lo and behold... I had a sob fest that lasted the final 10 minutes of the movie and for 10 minutes after.
Definitely worth watching.
My synopsis- Nicholas Sparks meets Jesus meets My Sister's Keeper.
It's a gooden!
what?!?!? nobody even told me of this goodness. is it better than teen mom?
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure- Teen Mom has it's own glory, but this is pretty good too!
ReplyDelete