Tuesday, August 17, 2010

She sells sea shells by the sea shore....

Today I used (the most original) tactic (I don't care that Cade said he used it two days ago- it was completely original today when I used it) to get Cade to drop what he was doing and come join me for a few minutes of cuddle time. I yelled his name and said I had something to show him and that he had to come quickly- very urgent if I must say so myself.

Once I got him to come, we had a 3-5 minute argument about who had the idea for that "tactic" which lead to me challenging him to say the word tactic 10 times fast. This eventually lead to trying to repeat lots of phrases fast and ended in a laughing party.

Ahh... marital bliss.

1 comment:

  1. you BLOGGED!! this is a christmas miracle. im so proud of you and i love this.

    ReplyDelete